My Eye Media is looking for a Mastering QC Operator to objectively perform extensive and detailed inspections and assessments of audio and video for high source film/TV content. Ideal candidate must be able to identify impairments and artifacts and input these findings into a database report system in a clear, concise and easy-to-read manner.
- Set up playback devices, QC bays and monitors/ scopes according to established specifications.
- Verify correct format, aspect ratio, audio configuration and file metadata based on client specifications and previous title history.
- Take accurate line count and video/ audio measurements using industry standard waveform scopes and audio meters.
- Perform thorough mastering level quality control inspection noting any and all audio/ video impairments and anomalies.
- Ensure reports are consistent and accurate across all previous versions of a given title, which may require tracking new anomalies back to original sources and other aspect ratios/ formats.
- Troubleshoot any technical issues with playback of assigned jobs.
- Provide additional information regarding a particular job or specific anomaly as needed.
May be required to perform other duties as needed (including, but not limited to: file transmission and data management, training other operators, client review sessions, etc.)